OUR DEPOSIT and CANCELLATION POLICY
A deposit of 25% of the cost of your service or treatment will be charged if you:
- are a new client making a booking in-salon.
- are a new client making a booking online.
- failed to show up or missed your last appointment with us.
A discretionary deposit of 25% may be required if you are booking for an appointment lasting more than two hours, such as hair colour or if you are booking a series of appointments.
NO-SHOW and CANCELLATION POLICY
If you need to cancel or move an appointment, please call the salon. We fully understand that sometimes you may have to cancel or move an appointment. We kindly ask that where possible you give us at lease give 48 hours’ notice.
- If you give less than 48 hours’ notice to cancel or move your appointment or fail to show, we reserve the right to apply a 50% cost of the missed service to your next appointment.
- If you give more than 48 hours’ notice to cancel or move your appointment, there will be no charge. If you have paid a deposit, we will move your deposit to your next appointment.
KEEPING TO TIME
If you are running late, please let us know and we will do our best to fit you in, but we may not be able to provide the full service or treatment.
When you make an on-line booking, we will confirm:
- the service or treatment you have booked.
- the salon name.
- the total price (including any taxes) of the service or treatment booked.
- the time and date of the appointment.
Thank you for your understanding.